Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- Skilled in programming using C# and C++ in both Windows and Unix environments
- Experience with Agile SCRUM software methodology
- Knowledge of interface security including SCP, SFTP, FTP, SSL
- Worked with SQL, XML, Crystal Reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to relate effectively with all disciplines at all levels of the company
- Motivated self-starter who can manage their time effectively
- Personal growth potential that can keep pace with the expanding needs of the company and the business
- Have a good understanding of real world electrical sensors and hardware (transducers, A/D input devices, analog outputs, etc.) or a keen interest in learning about them
- Experience or knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and low level protocols (CAN bus, Modbus)
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.