Location: Dallas, Texas
As a Sr. Full-Stack Developer, your duties will include:
• Leading the design and development of scalable, secure, and audible software
• Writing clean, functional and scalable code for both frontend and backend services
• Testing and providing quality assurance on a per-feature and per-release basis
• Writing and maintaining sound and digestible technical documentation
Our client provides custom, web-based genetic counseling services for healthcare providers. These counseling services are often provided to patients that are referred to our platform by their provider within a larger hospital, oncology center, or other related facility. Genetic counseling is the process of advising individuals and families affected by or at risk of genetic disorders to help them understand and adapt to the medical, psychological and familial implications of genetic contributions to disease.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Full-Stack Developer to produce scalable, secure and audible software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team of talented and likeminded engineers that are responsible for the full software development lifecycle.
As a Sr. Full-Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around frontend and backend development languages, frameworks and third-party libraries. It is important that you are a team player with an eye for visual design, utility and high attention to detail. Passion for learning, coding, and growing are character traits you should possess.
60% of time allocated for:
• Overseeing the design process for application software:
o From product design to testing and modifications, this individual is involved in every step of the process
o This involves creating models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects while always analyzing scalability
40% of time allocated for:
• Creating, maintaining and overseeing technical documentation
• Planning and developing API integrations
• Finding and providing solutions in areas of disaster recovery, data integrity and security
• Evaluating and recommending software technologies
• Proven experience as an impactful Full-Stack Developer
• Proven experience with developing web-based applications
• Fluent in MVC based stacks – preferably Django, optionally .NET, RubyOnRails
• Strong understanding of databases (MySQL), web servers (NGINX), and containerization (Docker)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Analytical, logical and challenging thought process is brought to work every day
• Degree, certification or proven industry success and growth in a Computer Science or Computer Engineering related field
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.