Location: Austin, TX
Job: Frontend Developer
- Develop highly functional, responsive websites based on mockups, wireframes, design artifacts, product and technical requirements
- Assist in translating business requirements into software designs, implementation schedules, and deployment strategies.
- Build websites with an eye on usability, conversion, and attention to detail.
- Build CSS that enables as many devices and resolutions as possible while maintaining minimum load times.
- Participate in the refinement and ideation of user interface A/B tests.
- Define new features that ensure a high performing and scalable user experience for both mobile and desktop users.
- Collaborate with peers on technical design, work estimation, and feature implementation.
- Participate in sprint planning by understanding the effort, risk, and priority of remaining work committed for each release.
- Perform peer code reviews and collaborate with the team to improve overall code quality.
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity, release quality, and job enjoyment.
- 2+ years using React. JS
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with CSS
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.