We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to help us design and build next generation health, safety and wellness products incorporating wireless technologies such as LTE Cat-1, Cat-4, Cat-M1, WiFi, BLE and ISM. Candidates for this position are software engineers with strong knowledge and hands-on experience in embedded software development.
Ideal candidates have diverse knowledge and a wide variety of interests, especially in cellular / wireless communications. You will be expected to perform duties in all areas of development (i.e. requirements analysis, high and low level design, coding, documentation, testing and validation).
You must be a flexible, results-oriented problem-solver who requires minimal supervision. Projects can vary greatly from one to the next, so you must thrive on variety and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Software object oriented design (2-5 years experience)
- Experience working in a software multi-tasking architecture
- Embedded real-time preemptive OS experience (FreeRTOS a plus)
- C programming (assembly a plus) with IDE debugging experience
- ARM M0 – M4 experience
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.