Location: Austin, Texas (Remote)
Our client is a medical device company that is world leading in their field.
This is a remote opportunity, however candidates located in the greater Austin metro are preferred.
As the eCommerce Business Systems Analyst you will:
- Interact with the customer to analyze their need and find solutions. Work with business, IT teams and vendor partners to manage the requests and issues log for the online stores and ancillary systems.
- Creates user stories with relevant acceptance criteria. Actively collaborate with the eCommerce Stakeholders and Development Team on this.
- Work with all stakeholders (customers, technical team, partners and Product Owner) to prioritize product backlog. Document business requirements and work with various stakeholders to maintain a prioritized list of requirements. Collaborate with user experience teams on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Use extensive knowledge of Agile/SCRUM processes to mentor and continuously improve processes for the Agile eCommerce team.
- Lead the support and troubleshooting process with our vendor partners, development team and internal stakeholders. Maintain near 100% uptime for all our sites. Analyze product performance and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems. Monitor site performance and maintain dashboards/ KPI metrics for sites.
- Coordinate with development team and QA leads to ensure changes are properly tested, submitted to Change Board and deployed to Production per documented processes
- Stay abreast on patches released for the eCommerce platform and manage application of those patches to Production.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current product offerings and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Work closely with eCommerce Technical Lead for operational and support direction and to develop and enhance workflow processes and maximize the potential of existing capabilities.
- Work with the eCommerce Technical Lead to ensure that the solutions being implemented align with our overall architectural strategy.
- Work directly with assigned project manager(s) to ensure successful delivery of eCommerce projects.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Help the support and operational teams with support tasks for the websites, as needed.
- Interface with external developers/vendors, as needed.
Required Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business Management or equivalent 1:1 years of experience.
- 8 years of progressively increasing responsibility within an “Online” environment (web, digital, eCommerce, CRM, etc.) with a primary focus on Product Requirements and Support Management.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes – Lead the various technical resources in development and support activities
- Knowledge of eCommerce – Adobe Commerce Cloud. Knowledge of interfacing and integrating eCommerce/CRM platforms with ERP systems
- Extensive understanding of retail eCommerce landscape, including “best practice” platforms, practices, features, and functionality. Understanding of web technology fundamentals and passion for user experience.
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and software development life cycle process. Knowledge of Load Testing, automated testing and continues integration – CICD
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of AWS Hosting and performance, load and other monitoring tools
- Hands-on Knowledge of PHP, Python, .NET, WordPress, Drupal, scripting and other programming languages a plus
Preferred Technical Skills
- MBA is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master is preferred
Additional Success Factors:
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong documentation skills for requirements.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making.
- Ability to think critically to support/troubleshoot in an organized manner and execute methodically.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside the organization.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Our Investment In You:
Employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.