Location: Dallas, TX
Our construction company client in Dallas is looking for a Document Controller to join the team. This role will be a contract to hire position within the company and will start early November. As of right now, the Document Controller will work on day in the office with the manager and sit remote the other 4 days of the week until further notice.
Day to day duties for the Document Controller will include:
– Maintain and organize reports
– Format and complete records
– Prepare related reports and emails
– Keep records of service and scheduled maintenance on equipment repair
– Order supplies as needed
– Periodically assist with audits of records and processes
– Liaison with project managers and techs to ensure records are up to date on approved changes
– Process change orders
The ideal Document Controller candidate will:
– Communicate records effectively, timely and correctly with any reports daily, weekly and monthly
– Prepare and maintain files and reports
– Read and understand plans with internal and external parties
– Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external staff
– Work independently
Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Word, have a high school diploma and at least 2-3 years experience in an administrative role or in document control. Engineering or construction background is preferred.
Please apply today if you are interested.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.