Our client is looking for a Director of Enterprise Applications to join their team and support their continued national growth. This organization has their HQ in the Dallas/Ft Worth area but operates over 65 distribution and service centers through approximately 20 subsidiaries across the US. They currently coordinate and support over 1250 independent contractors and 1500+ associates in almost 20 states.
The Director of Enterprise Applications will be responsible for a wide range of projects and initiatives. Their responsibilities will include working with 3rd party consultants on the discovery and evaluation of current state enterprise applications as well as the business processes across a national group of corporate entities. They will meet with and have influence into executive teams on selection phases. They will be accountable for the overall program including managing budgets, resources, planning and delivering all elements of the development and delivery lifecycle. The chosen candidate will be expected to manage a high-performing team that will reduce reliance on external system integrators and perform a rollout in record time while minimizing costs.
• Work with the Business Leads, Global Process Owners and technology on the program governance process to adhere timeline, scope and budget.
• Manage up to C-level stakeholders
• Bring innovation to the delivery process to allow incremental benefit to be delivered ASAP providing early and high ROI
• Develop detailed plans for delivery Identify and manage program resources in a matrixed environment.
• Manage supplier(s) and/or supplier resources
• Ensure delivery to agreed dates and budgets
• Manage transition activities to the support organization (Knowledge transfer, Access Training etc).
• Provide accurate and timely reporting to program leadership and the business
• Establish governance processes to manage delivery
• Manage and resolve execution issues Identify, manage and mitigate risks Minimum Qualifications
• 15-20 years of Program/Project Management experience delivering ERP related projects in complex environments
• Bachelors' degree from an accredited college/university
• Suitable Project Management qualification
• Ability to travel at short notice
• Bring proven track record of implementing ERP solutions across multiple geographies
• Ability to develop sustainable relationships with key senior business stakeholders
• Ability to network within the IT and business environments
• Able to assimilate and respectfully coordinate disparate teams
• Building effective teams and holding them accountable for results
• Integrity and Trust, Customer Focus, Problem Solving, Drive for Results Interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.