The Digital Apps Tech Lead is expected to drive technology discussions, analyze the current landscape and deliver end-to-end solutions in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership to enhance our current services and technologies. Effective communications, a positive attitude, and a proven track record of serving in a technical leadership role are key qualifications. This role must instill trust, drive innovation, value differences, have courage and create change with humility and vulnerability. The individual needs to appreciate complexity of the business while driving for simplicity in solutions.
This role is a technical & functional leadership position. Individual will represent the Digital domain in enterprise architecture discussions and collaborate across a vibrant technical community. We’re looking for an inquisitive individual with a passion for continuous learning, quality, and drive to follow-through.
- Strong leadership & organizational skills, ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Establish and sustain strong partnership with business stakeholders & product owners
- Possess strong degree of emotional and social intelligence with ability to build relationships across the enterprise
- Provide thought leadership on digital capabilities and ensure IT resources are effectively utilized
- Collaborate with both architecture and development community to define and maintain standards, processes, and emerging technical roadmaps
- Provide hands-on development and support while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of technology
- Provide cost base analysis for new and existing solutions to enable most cost-efficient capabilities to both business and IT
- Collaborate with scrum teams, hands-on development and support to deliver solutions and meet service levels
- Identify application transformation & rationalization opportunities as we transform to a simpler, more modern system platform
- Communicate effectively, and with an appropriate level of detail, to all levels in the organization.
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills. Ability to design and build complex algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Computer Science; or relevant work experience.
- 10+ years of relevant experience as a Principal Engineer with subject matter expertise in one of more areas
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly matrixed, heavily outsourced organization through a combination of influence, partnership, and authority
- Ability and interest in mentoring technical staff and raising our collective technical competencies
- Ability to manage IT Suppliers in a cost- effective manner
- Ability to assess IT Supplier Talent & application resource spend on the NLG account
- Open-minded with proven ability to work collaboratively with others in team environment
- 5+ years of experience with Sitecore CMS implementation and development preferred
- 5+ years of Web Development using Angular, ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC, WEB.API/REST, JSON, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS and Responsive Design preferred
- Expertise with Sitecore Experience Platform 9.3+, xDB, xConnect preferred
- Experience with mobile development for iOS/Android using Xamarin Forms or Xamarin for dedicated platforms preferred
- Experience with REST using Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, batch and Spring Cloud highly desired
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and CI/CD (Jenkins/GitHub/Sonar/Artifactory/Ansible) preferred
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.