Location: Houston, TX
Practically, these responsibilities include:
- Maintain and extend test, build, and deployment automation.
- Set up and manage on-call rotation, monitoring, and alerting.
- Manage cloud infrastructure for Production and QA environments.
- Troubleshoot application issues and collaborate with Support specialists.
Skills & Experience
- Git in a collaborative environment (GitLab a plus).
- Cloud administration (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong experience in one or more programming languages
- Experience with build and deployment automation
- Experience with CI/CD (GitLab CI, Jenkins a plus)
- Python and Django
- Experience running Kubernetes workloads on the cloud.
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong AWS experience
- Postgres or any SQL database experience
- Build Tools: Python ecosystem (pip, pip-tools, setup tools, PyPI), JS ecosystem (yarn, npm, webpack)
- Metrics: Datadog, Sentry, Google Analytics, Linux performance tools (vmstat, etc.)
- Testing: browser based end-to-end testing (scrapy/splash, cypress, etc.)
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.