We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst for custom application development. This person will work effectively under minimal supervision and provide technical support for developing and supporting business applications for the Engineering department. This position will support our various business users across the organization, participate in all relevant change management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. This will require interaction with business users and the need to work as a team member of a large IT support team.
Senior Systems Analyst:
- Provides technical development and support for custom business applications
- Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create specification documents that meet business needs
- Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable)
- Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle (when applicable)
- Acquire and utilizes business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and deliver business solutions
- Tracking deliverable and provide reporting to management as needed
- Will support some existing legacy applications written in ASP.NET web forms in addition to new application development
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4 year accredited university, or 10 years of related industry or technical experience is required
- 5 years of .NET development experience with strong understanding object oriented programming concepts is required
- Experience with 1 or more web frameworks to build modern web applications
- Strong Experience with .NET MVC and .NET Web Forms
- Strong Experience with .NET 4.x and .NET Core
- Strong Experience with Entity Framework
- NET Core 2.x and Angular
- Strong Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL and SQL is required
- Good understanding of enterprise data models and master data management
- Experience with multiple integration methods such as Web Services, Web API, ETL, and Messaging
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.