Location: 100% Remote
This position is with a government consulting firm.
LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION:
A Senior Cyber Security Specialist has IT experience with Cyber Security Policy and threat mitigation. Must have knowledge and experience in Cyber Security Tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks. Knowledge of implementation and security levels and roles necessary for successful deployment.
The Contractor shall perform support services within the Security Management Division. This division is charged with establishing a centralized security program to address security projects.
Some security tasks are currently accomplished utilizing various tools, technologies, and processes that are not standardized across departments. Not all IT security functions are currently managed under a standardized set of processes and technologies or in a centralized format. In some cases, more than one process exists for a single function, i.e. access requests. In other cases, while a process or security system exists, its use is not commonplace at all applicable sites.
- Skill scripting RegEx
- Expertise in IBM QRadar implementation and management
- Expertise in IBM QRadar deployment manager, network flow processors, event processors, app nodes
- Expertise in IBM Watson Analytics
- Expertise in IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics
- Expertise in IBM QRadar Offenses, reference tables, payload analysis, X-Force Exchange
- Expertise in IBM QRadar Cloud is a plus
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be motivated, disciplined and a self-starter and should be willing to learn any needed skills via self-directed activity
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job ID: 7837