Location: Houston, TX
VC5 is a private organization that invests in individuals to start and/or grow staffing and consulting firms – either on their own or as part of a team – by connecting them with other like-minded individuals.
We are actively searching for individuals to partner with to open an organization in the Houston area. We’re offering something most companies can’t or won’t: An opportunity to earn equity and share in the success of what you build.
If you are tired of waiting in line for your next promotion, have hit your financial ceiling, or are sick of picking up the phone and hearing that you are the 5th “rep” to call on that company in the last 5 years then we would love to talk.
- Build an in-depth understanding of our clients, their sector, business and their on-going recruitment needs
- Develop and maintain strategic client relationships
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key decision makers
- Market our services to prospective clients and building on existing relationships
- Ensure that client knowledge is transferred to appropriate teams/clients
- 4-year degree, required
- Bachelor's in Business, Marketing, Communications or Psychology, etc., preferred
- 2+ years in Staffing/Recruiting, preferred
- 2+ B2B sales, required
- In-depth knowledge of the Houston business technology sector, preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to carry out plans with minimal supervision
- Superior organizational skills, judgement, and flexibility
What we offer:
- An opportunity for you to build and run your own business
- A very competitive compensation package including: base, bonus, commissions, profit sharing opportunities and equity
- An entire team of backoffice professionals to support your business
We have been awarded Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work by the Houston Business Journal for 5 years in a row.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.