Location: Houston, TX
Position: Branch Manager, Accounting Division
The Branch Manager will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all operations of a branch. Their duties include hiring staff and heading the onboarding and staff training process, building rapport with customers and the community, creating and implementing strategies to improve productivity and sales performance in efforts to achieve the financial targets of the branch.
Our offices are expanding and we need new people to help grow the organization.
Must be able to work independently.
We pay some of the highest compensation in the industry for high performers.
5+ year Inside Sales experience or experience as a recruiter or in recruiting
- Experience in Staffing (Accounting)
- Manage employees and lead day-to-day responsibilities.
- Recruit and interview new employees.
- Assist with customer service to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Oversee reports for budgets and financial reports.
- Create plans and forecasts that are built to fit future needs.
- Work to grow business and customer acquisition.
A desire to impress customers by exceeding their expectations
Excellent communication skills
Demonstrated ability to problem solve
A goal oriented mindset
Proven track record of success
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including significant bonuses and a company profit share.
- We promote from within, which means unlimited career advancement to partnership (No waiting for VPs or managers to retire before your next promotion!)
- Flexible work schedules.
- On-Site Gym.
- 401k, paid vacation, and holidays (plus work conferences in places like Cancun or Breckenridge).
- Healthcare benefits, Teledoc, etc.
- Also on-site: Ping-Pong, shuffleboard, cornhole, darts, happy hours, a highly competitive kickball tournament, office potlucks and more! We like to have fun.
**If you would like to accelerate the application process with VC5 Consulting please use this link to complete a preliminary video interview and we will get back to you quickly.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.