Location: Houston, TX
The Billing Specialist – Telecommunications will provide corporate level IT – Communications support for all aspects of telecommunications services such as mobility, legacy phone lines, voice and data circuits, satellite, internet and television billing accounts.
This position will maintain the company’s databases of telecommunication billing accounts and keep all applicable company personnel informed of any changes. In addition to billing account databases, this position analyzes billing accounts to ensure accuracy and budgetary confines. Onsite position.
- Manage daily billing consolidation activity from outside vendors.
- Process telecommunication invoices through company Oracle R12 system.
- Reconcile Telecom Department Visa credit card transactions timely.
- Maintain Telecom Databases and provide data to approved requestors.
- Process payment requests as needed for various telecommunications purposes.
- Run various telecommunications billing and accounting reports as needed.
- Provide backup support for telecommunication service outages, requesting repairs through the various carriers and service suppliers.
- Assist the wireless group in providing timely responses to customer work order requests, such as equipment information inquiries and orders.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, and 3+ years of experience in accounts payable responsibilities.
- Customer service orientation for working effectively with internal and external telecommunications customers.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer), Adobe Acrobat, Google Chrome, Oracle, Remedy.
- College credits or degree a plus.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.