Location: Houston, TX
Our Houston-based client an industry leader in the global trade and distribution market. They provide superior logistics, risk management, financing, and market intelligence services to their customers in the oil & gas industry.
- Fluent in Spanish
- 4-5 years of experience with Microsoft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems up to Windows 10
- Knowledge of Office 365 user management is required
- Experience with Identity Access Management is preferred
- Understanding of network switches, routers, and firewalls is required
- Troubleshooting, initiative, self-management, innovation and professionalism
- Network +, CompTIA certifications
- Managing endpoints with Microsoft Intune is preferred
- Global, multi-site experience (VPN, remote support) is preferred
- Experience with ticketing systems: Autotask, ConnectWise, Remedy, Track-It, Service Now
- Messaging via Outlook and Teams support
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.