Our client is seeking a dynamic and self-motivating BI Report Developer to join our Data Team. He/she will be facilitating report requirement within the company, understand the business needs and be able to analyze the complexity and the scope of the requirement.
- Participate in user requirement gathering and advising users on potential solutions
- Design and create reports in the layout best suited for the users in SSRS & Power BI
- Developing efficient SQL queries and Testing/validating the result to accurately meeting the business requirement
- Tuning SQL query to improve performance
- Developing reports using SSRS and Power BI. Creating DAX functions for Power BI.
- Helping business users to explore EDW data and propose analytics solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Providing technical support and cross training to team members
- Working with the team on data modeling and data transformation
- 3+ years of experience as a business/report/data analyst with healthcare background
- Experience in MS SQL, Redshift, Python, Power BI, SSMS, SSRS, SSAS & SSIS
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines with little supervision
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent degree with relevant experience required.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.