Location: Houston, TX
Job Title: AV Installer
Must have Crestron experience
The Audio Visual Technician is an experienced position which assumes a thorough knowledge of AV systems and components, and a high level proficiency installing/troubleshooting, and servicing them.
- AV Experience (3 years)
- Must have lead audio visual installation experience
- Troubleshooting, installation, configuration, integration, and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (multimedia, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphone, fiber equipment, and IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment)
- Perform audio visual troubleshooting, basic routine repairs and maintenance on equipment.
- Must possess troubleshooting skills in hardware, software, and connectivity issues on Routers, Switches, Clearone, BiAmp, AMX, Extron, Crestron, and Cisco and Polycom systems.
- Perform comprehensive audiovisual equipment installation for clients, including low voltage wiring, trim outs, equipment rack setup, telephone systems, plasma/LCD TVs, projectors, audio amplifiers, digital sound processors, speakers and control systems.
- Perform cat6 cable pulls with testing and terminations, and be able to pull, test and terminate audio and video cables.
- Configure and install Savant, Crestron, AMX Extron and Shure wireless mic control systems.
- BICSI Installer level 2 certification preferred
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.