- Develops scripts and applications to deliver efficiencies through automation of installation, deployment, management and monitoring processes
- Author ATM Technical specifications, Software Installation Documentation, & User Guides
- Participate in the development of ATM multi-vendor software by both internal and external resources Implements solutions according to the defined change requests
- Maintains existing engagements with the change requests and bugs fixes
- Investigates ATM System and Network incidents via the technical service desk
- Acts as escalation point of contact for Operations Technical Support into the Solutions department
- Integrates new technologies that the Development Team develops
- Supports roll-out and early life projects
- Prepares projects documents, flow diagrams, specs, SoW, etc.
- Provides technical presales support to the sales team in terms of new rollouts, branding and projects
- Identifies, troubleshoots and addresses issues in functionality of the fleet.
- Triages and escalates production issues to the development team as needed.
- Implements company standard solutions and software on a daily basis.
- Completes individually assigned tasks
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering and/or equivalent experience;
- Must have 4-year experience in the ATM field or in transaction processing platforms, especially Postilion;
- Experience of ATM technology infrastructure: including ATM Terminal Software, NDC, 912, Load set Development, CEN/XFS, ATM Security, operation of ATM software platform management tools;
- Solid independent decision-making skills.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Proficient with MS Suite tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.