A security and home technology company is searching for a full-time Assistant Controller in the Dallas area. The company has seen incredible growth in the last 3 years and is looking to interview qualified candidates immediately. The individual in this role will work directly with the Controller and CFO.
- Manage and develop members of the accounting team
- Arranging & handling the audits of the financial statements.
- Manage Month End/ Year End and yearly Audits.
- Responsible for maintaining the general ledger chart of accounts
- Managing various day to day accounting issues.
- Manage and oversee AR/AP agings and help resolve outstanding accounts
- Oversee the payroll process and maintenance of all employee data
- Check inventory balances and related transactions consistently to find and correct process issues and transaction anomalies
To be considered for this position you must have:
- ?Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A strong grasp of maintaining and improving the internal control system.
- Must have a strong desire to be a leader and demonstrate excellent communications skills.
If you are interested in this full time, onsite Assistant Controller position in Carrolton, Texas. Please apply today!
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job Id 7208