Required Administration Skills:
- Large infrastructure environment experience. Data Center experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of troubleshooting, incidents and problems, work to resolve issues timely and determine fault or underlying issue. Work with both customer and vendor personnel.
- Escalate or transfer tickets appropriately to staff that can resolve the issue further
- Coordinate with stakeholders of ticket status or request system changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation for assigned workspace and procedures, updating procedures including, but not limited to software, hardware layers.
- Ability to work with customers of various technical abilities.
- Understand and utilize de-escalation techniques when working with difficult customers.
- Work independently and receive minimal guidance on work assignments
- Required operational experience with Service Now, Introscope, Splunk, AppDynamics, and Dynatrace application monitoring toolsets. Desired experience with Solar Winds, XpoLog, CA Tools (UIM, Spectrum), and Aternity.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.