Company Job Description
As a member of the IT Team, the Applications Developer II will play a critical role in supporting designing and implementing technology to expand the delivery capabilities of our client. This a regular, full-time position reports to the Director, Applications Development. It is based in a home office anywhere in the contiguous United States.
- Working within project teams to determine needs and applying/customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Participate in system design and architecture
- Provide system support and troubleshooting
- Perform business data analysis, extracts, imports and reporting
- Adhere to production system change control processes (code and documentation)
- Analyze/evaluate third-party systems/modules for use in clients systems
- Provide consultation on complex projects as required
- Record work progress on a weekly basis
- Meet clients documentation standards and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Strategic Thinker – You demonstrate an analytical approach with a strong ability to uncover and resolve problems. You think analytically, prioritize tasks and develop processes that monitor progress and performance. You rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Organized & Productive – You demonstrate strong organizational skills while working in a fast-paced environment. You can work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Innovator – You can easily innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Communicator – You can effectively communicate complex technology concepts in laymen’s terms with the ability to construct user guides and documentation. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.