Location: Houston, TX (Onsite)
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
VC5 Consulting, an employee-owned consulting firm consistently recognized as a top workplace, is seeking talented individuals to join our team in driving continued growth. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S, according to Inc Magazine, we offer an exciting opportunity to contribute to our success.
We are currently hiring an Administrative Assistant to support our back office team and CEO. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring smooth operations and providing administrative assistance to facilitate the success of our organization.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- 401K matching, paid vacation, and holidays
- Healthcare benefits, including teledoc services
- Onsite gym facilities
- Fun activities like ping pong, shuffleboard, cornhole, darts, happy hours, and our highly anticipated kickball tournament. And yes, we have an expert gumbo chef for holiday celebrations. We believe in work-life balance and creating a vibrant and enjoyable work environment.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with clients and vendors on behalf of the management team.
- Assist the back office team with processing paperwork, onboarding documents, document validation, and other administrative tasks.
- Respond promptly to inquiries and requests for information.
- Work both independently and collaboratively on special projects.
- Handle phone inquiries professionally and efficiently.
- Perform general office duties to maintain a productive work environment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- 1-5 years of administrative assistant experience.
Join our team and be a part of a thriving organization that values its employees and promotes professional growth. Apply today to contribute to the success of VC5 Consulting and advance your career in a supportive and rewarding environment.
Note: This job posting is for an onsite position in Houston, TX.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.