Location: Spring, TX
Exploration and Production client in the Woodlands is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This role is open because they are focused on upward mobility in their company. This AP Specialist will support the AP lead and working with the Accounting team as needed. This a direct hire position and will sit onsite in the office.
In this role you will:
– Code and process vendor invoices and manual check requests for approval and payment
– Heavy invoice coding of LOE, AFE and G&A related expenses daily
– Audit invoices
– Understand inter-company relationships and processes
– Process check runs and AP voids
– Maintain the vendor management system by scanning COIs and MSAs into DocVue.
To be considered for this role you must have:
– 2 years of experience in an AP role
– Degree in Accounting or like field or experience in oil and gas
– Experience with accounting software, Bolo being the preferred software
– High volume invoice processing
If you are just starting your AP career and looking for a company to grow with, this is the role for you. Apply today!
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job ID: 7482