Location: Houston, TX
Our client in the Energy Sector is looking for an accountant coming out of a Public Accounting firm looking for move into a role at their company to manage a large client and help integrate their power plant accounting with their accounting practices and procedures. The goal is to help the end client more energy efficient. This role is newly created and has a lot of opportunity to create new processes, procedure and eventually lead a team of other accountants that would do this for other clients.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
– Degree in Accounting or Finance
– Public Accounting firm experience
– Excellent communications skills talking to internal staff and external staff
– The drive to grow, create and add value to this role
In this role you will:
– Perform basic accounting functions: GL, month end close, budgeting, account reconciliations, reporting and preparing and understanding financial statements
– Work with the end client to integrate employees, create processes, procedures and adapt to change
– With with internal and external clients and have high visibility to senior leaders of the company
– Interface with the partnership group and ensure accounting and reporting for these entities if performed in accordance with the contract requirements
If you come from a Public Accounting firm and looking to make a career change where you can make an immediate impact, apply today!
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job ID: 7469